The personal data you leave on www.katrienverbanck.com will be processed by Katrien Verbanck Consultancy (part of Bright Light BV). Your personal data will be processed in a manner that complies with the applicable laws and regulations. By providing your personal details on the website, you give Katrien Verbanck Consultancy explicit and unambiguous permission to process them.
Your personal data will only be collected and processed for the following purposes:
- Use and management of the website in general including sending and receiving messages.
- Providing of information about the features, services and products of Katrien Verbanck Consultancy.
By personal data we mean:
- Company name
- VAT number
- Address details
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Name (and if applicable the capacity/function of the person within the company)
Who is responsible for processing your data?
Katrien Verbanck Consultancy is responsible for processing your personal data.
Katrien Verbanck Consultancy is part of Bright Light BV and is located in Belgium, at 1000 Brussels, Drukpersstraat 4.
Who to contact in case of questions?
Katrien Verbanck is the person who will handle your questions or requests regarding this Privacy Statement, any specific privacy notices, your personal data (and its processing).
For questions, requests or complaints regarding the application of this Privacy Statement or to exercise your rights as described in this Privacy Statement, please contact us at email@example.com.
Your rights with regard to the processing of your data
- Right of access: you have the right to ask us to access your data, as well as the purposes of the processing, the retention period, the legal basis, etc.
- Right to correction: you have the right, in case of any incorrect data, to request an immediate rectification, or to complete incomplete data.
- Right to restriction of processing: if you exercise the right to rectification, you also have the right to ask us to temporarily not process your data until your data is correct again.
- Right to data erasure: you have the right to request that we erase your data when it is no longer necessary in light of the purposes for which it is processed.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to receive the data we process about you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable file.
You can exercise these rights easily and free of charge by simple request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Privacy and enforcement questions
Katrien Verbanck Consultancy is committed to protecting personal data online. If you have any questions or comments about our management of your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com.
You may also use this address to communicate any concerns regarding compliance with our Privacy Statement.
In any case, you always have the right to lodge a complaint with the Belgian supervisory authority in charge of the protection of personal data, i.e. the Belgian Data Protection Authority.
Data Protection Authority
Rue de la Presse 35, 1000 Brussels, Belgium
Tel: +32 (0)2 274 48 00
Fax: +32 (0)2 274 48 35
Duty to report data breaches
Katrien Verbanck Consultancy will do everything in its power to protect your personal data. If a data breach nevertheless occurs, whereby third parties gain access to your personal data, this will be reported at the latest 72 hours after the data breach to the competent authorities and the persons whose data have been leaked.
Have you discovered a (possible) data leak? Please report it to us as soon as possible through firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transfer to third parties
Your personal data will under no circumstances be passed on to third parties for commercial actions and/or marketing purposes.
However, your data may be transferred:
- to the people who take care of the IT infrastructure within our company
- to partners of Katrien Verbanck Consultancy responsible for the mailing platform (sending newsletters, mailings and invitations)
- as far as they are necessary for keeping the accounts
- insofar as they are necessary for our services and information provision
- insofar as they would be requested and if this is permitted in the context of a legal obligation (e.g. in the context of a judicial investigation)